Red Vein Home Care Advice
Using a High Frequency Current, a very effective permanent method of removing dilate capillaries – also known as red veins, thread veins and broken capillaries.
Our method utilizes the benefits of a high frequency current to minimise discomfort that works by quarterizing blood vessels.
During your Red Vein consultation your therapist, who is a qualified Thermologist, will give you full details of your treatment. To ensure the complete success of your Red Vein treatments it is essential that these home care procedures are followed precisely to prevent the risk of infection or scarring.
For the first 24 hours after treatment:
- Apply a gel to the area 2-3 times daily.
- No swimming in public pools or spa pools.
- DO NOT TOUCH AREA WITH FINGERS.
- If you have any concerns about a skin reaction do not hesitate to contact your therapist immediately.
Between treatments and up to 14 days after:
- No sun on the area.
- DO NOT PICK ANY OF THE HEALING CRUSTS THAT FORM (Scarring can occur). It will take between 4-14 days for freckle-like crusts to appear and naturally fall off, depending on how well you heal.
- Avoid makeup and other skin care routines i.e. Cleansing to ensure there is no friction on that area that could cause freckle-like crusts to tear of prematurely.
+64 9 817 4807
298 Titirangi Road, Titirangi,
Auckland, NZ Ph:
At Face & Body, we recognise your time is valuable and offer appointments to suit your needs.
We ask please that you give 24 hours notice when cancelling your appointment. No Shows, or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, will be charged at 50% of their appointment cost to recover the costs in salon.
If you are unwell or cannot utilise your set time you may elect to send a friend, a family member or colleague to utilise your appointment time.
We also require credit card details, your gift voucher details or a deposit made in salon, to secure all appointments 1 hour or longer. We appreciate your support and understanding of this policy.