Spray Tan Home Care Advice
Our spray tan will help give you the healthy look that comes with a beautiful tan. Perfect for any skin type, even that person who has freckles or sun burns easily.
All tanned in less than 15 minutes. Faster and much safer than a real tan
Our tan has a pleasant fresh clean citrus-like aroma and is not orange in colour! Enjoy.
The wonderful aspect of spray tan is you can enjoy it at any time of the year: which means that you can look gorgeous, healthy and glowing whenever you want. Call us if you have a night out so you want to look your best, or maybe it’s your wedding, or perhaps you just don’t want to look the whitest on the beach .
If you want your tan for a special occasion it is best to have your spray tan at least two days before. For instance if you are getting married on Saturday then have your Spray Tan on Thursday.
This allows for any white patches to be taken care of before your big day it also gives the tan a day to settle, therefore much softer in appearance
1. Before Your Spray Tan
- This will ensure an even application ,extend the life of your tan and assists the tan in fading evenly. Shaving and /or waxing should be completed at least 24 hours prior to your tan application to avoid skin irritation.
- Don’t wear any make up, moisturiser, deodorant or perfume for that day of your tan application as this can prevent the tanning solution colouring your skin.
- Wear loose dark casual clothing and flip flops on your feet.
- Bring in dark underwear or a bikini if you would like to keep your modesty, otherwise for 1/2 Body Tans we will supply you with a towel to wrap around you.
- A 1/2 Body Tan includes your arms, décolleté and top half of your back plus your legs from half way up your thigh to your ankles.
2. Spray Tan Information on Developing Your Tan
- Ideally keep the tan on for between 6-8 hours for fair skin and 8-12 hours for all other skin types so it can fully develop before you shower.
- Wear loose dark clothing during developing time. Tight clothing, bra straps and strappy sandals will remove tan by rubbing against the skin.
- Most tanning lotions will wash out of anything except leather so beware if you have a leather sofa/chair. Put a throw-over on the leather before you sit down on them.
- Do not shower, swim or exercise for at least 6 hours after your application as perspiration and water removes all trace of the tan.
- Again-Keep well away from rain drops : here’s the good news, you must not wash the dishes!
3. Spray Tan Information on Enjoying Your Tan
- Body Moisturise daily to avoid patchy or flaky skin and to prolong the life of your tan.
- If you go swimming remember there is chlorine in the water and this will fade your tan.
- It makes sense, the more showers and baths you have the lighter your tan will become.
- A spray tan will not protect you from the sun, so remember to wear a sun factor cream/lotion when you are sunbathing.
- Your tan should last for between 5-7 days.
4. Price- Full Tan $ 49.00 and Half Tan $35.00
Phone Titirangi Face & Body on 09-817 4807 for your tan experience. We are at 298 Titirangi Road, Titirangi.
Email us if your require a booking email@example.com
+64 9 817 4807
298 Titirangi Road, Titirangi,
Auckland, NZ Ph:
At Face & Body, we recognise your time is valuable and offer appointments to suit your needs.
We ask please that you give 24 hours notice when cancelling your appointment. No Shows, or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, will be charged at 50% of their appointment cost to recover the costs in salon.
If you are unwell or cannot utilise your set time you may elect to send a friend, a family member or colleague to utilise your appointment time.
We also require credit card details, your gift voucher details or a deposit made in salon, to secure all appointments 1 hour or longer. We appreciate your support and understanding of this policy.