Balls & Weddings
Be The Belle Of The Ball
Do you want the latest high fashion look or a classic look be it for a Ball or a Special Night out. Either way we can help you to turn heads and be the belle of the ball.
Our skilled staff members will transform you from a natural blank canvas to a glamorous, flattering, polished masterpiece.
You will still look like you, yet fresh, vibrant and at your best!
Tips For Getting Ready
- Keep in mind that regardless of the product, shade, or application technique, makeup is only as good as the skin it covers. Take time in the months leading up to the ball or special occasion to treat your skin well and avoid using products that cause irritation or can cause side effects such as dryness, flaking, or redness. Anticipate your skin’s needs based on its history and the weather (is the event in a location where it will be more humid, arid, or cold than your skin is used to?) then choose products accordingly.
- Do not have a facial, microdermabrasion, peel, or any other spa or dermatologist treatment within two weeks of the event, especially if you have not had such procedures performed in the past. The last thing you want to deal with is the complications that could result.
- Nothing ages a person more than worry. Try to be positive and love every day as a new adventure and get joy from all the little things (so many cost nothing). Plus stress can trigger off many skin problems.
- To keep lips soft and flake free, exfoliate once a week. Slather on some heavy duty lip balm and work it in. Then gently rub lips with a soft, damp washcloth.
- The best thing you can do for your skin is to use a sunscreen every day. Even when it’s cloudy or raining, there are still damaging rays out there.
- Try to always take off your makeup before going to bed – sleeping with it on can cause breakouts.
- Warm water is best when bathing or showering – using very hot water can dry out your skin.
- After bathing, pat yourself dry with your towel, and apply moisturizer while your skin is still very slightly damp.
- Adequate sleep is a must for good skin. The process of repair and renewal is enhanced during sleep.
So contact Face & Body to organise your Ball or Special Occasion look then all you need do is sit back and relax while we do the work for you.
Face & Body aims to make all our clients feel special. So why not drop by and treat yourself.
+64 9 817 4807
298 Titirangi Road, Titirangi,
Auckland, NZ Ph:
At Face & Body, we recognise your time is valuable and offer appointments to suit your needs.
We ask please that you give 24 hours notice when cancelling your appointment. No Shows, or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, will be charged at 50% of their appointment cost to recover the costs in salon.
If you are unwell or cannot utilise your set time you may elect to send a friend, a family member or colleague to utilise your appointment time.
We also require credit card details, your gift voucher details or a deposit made in salon, to secure all appointments 1 hour or longer. We appreciate your support and understanding of this policy.